We are in search for a project managers to join our team to help us build and evolve the adyog platform of services
What will you be doing ?
- Lead large software development projects from start to finish
- Can effectively communicate the flow of information from backend APIs to the front-end to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Actively identify and approach problems with a solutions-based mindset
- Enjoy advocating and removing obstacles for the team
- Know what Agile means in their current position, but understand the many ways it can be implemented
- Can step outside of process and creatively solve problems
- Are natural team leaders who can successfully keep people focused and motivated
- Relentlessly pursue successful outcomes and aren't satisfied until the best work possible is delivered
Decisively prioritizing when a surprise happens
- Cut through complexity and ambiguity to create actionable next steps
How a day will be
- Going from coding to a brainstorm then diving back into code is the perfect day.
You will enjoy a day if ...
- you have ability to prioritize
- can take empathetic viewpoint that can consider multiple constraints and goals from a variety of disciplines
- can create project plans and then gracefully adapt when a surprise happens
- feel responsible for or contribute to estimations, milestones, dependencies, etc.
- you have ability to cut through complexity and ambiguity to create actionable next step
- you value time to deeply immerse yourself in your work
- you treat others with consideration and respect
- you celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
How to apply
Please email application to email@example.com and queries too if any about the application process.
We at adyog are committed to provide opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate along side our full-time employees on real product and design challenges.
Our intern hiring varies depending on the needs of each of our offices. Send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the application process.
adyog is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of our relationship with our community without regard to race, creed/religion, gender, gender identity or expression, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, unemployment status, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, or any other category protected under the law.
adyog promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits of all employees.