We are in search for a swift developers to join our team to help us build and evolve the adyog platform of services
What will you be doing
- building apps in Swift
- familiar with the iOS development ecosystem (including testing and debugging)
- contribute clean, readable, and idiomatic code
- structure, test, and document your code to be used in a team setting
- identify bottlenecks and constantly seek efficient ways to solve problems
- provide accurate estimation of time and effort around projects
- understand and appreciate quality code and architecture
How a day will be
- Going from coding to a brainstorm then diving back into code is the perfect day.
You will enjoy a day if ...
- you take ownership of your work by meeting deadlines, anticipating delays, and raising issues appropriately
- you enjoy collaborating with product designers and software test engineers to create seamless digital experiences
- you embody a growth mindset to continuously learn new technologies and hone your craft
- you are comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback from your teammates
- you value time to deeply immerse yourself in your work
- you treat others with consideration and respect
- you celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
How to apply
Please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org and queries too if any about the application process.
We at adyog are committed to provide opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate along side our full-time employees on real product and design challenges.
Our intern hiring varies depending on the needs of each of our offices. Send in an email to email@example.com to know more about the application process.
adyog is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of our relationship with our community without regard to race, creed/religion, gender, gender identity or expression, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, unemployment status, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, or any other category protected under the law.
adyog promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits of all employees.