We are in search for a mid-level Software Engineer to join our team to help us build and evolve the adyog platform.
What will you be doing
- Build on existing codebase to implement new features, fix bugs, and evolve the product.
- Work on the full application stack: front-end marketing site, front-end user application, back-end API, administration, and data modeling
- Work closely with the product owner, interaction designers, and engineering team to uncover new customer needs, prioritize tasks, and implement new features
- Work with a data analyst to analyze and provide solutions to data questions.
- Collaborate with other developers via code reviews and occasional pair programming.
How a day will be
- Going from coding to a brainstorm then diving back into code is the perfect day.
- 5+ years experience working on production-quality software in a team environment.
- 3+ years experience working on production-quality Node apps
Fluency and comfort working with
- Databases (data modeling, optimization)
- Automated testing
- Good sense of visual design with an emphasis on building beautiful products with the user in mind
- Able to easily dive in, understand, and build on an existing codebase
How to apply
Please email application to email@example.com and queries too if any about the application process.
We at adyog are committed to provide opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate along side our full-time employees on real product and design challenges.
Our intern hiring varies depending on the needs of each of our offices. Send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the application process.
adyog is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of our relationship with our community without regard to race, creed/religion, gender, gender identity or expression, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, unemployment status, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, or any other category protected under the law.
adyog promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits of all employees.