We are in search of a Sales & Marketing Director to join our team in Thiruvananthapuram. This person will identify new customers, frame solutions for customers, and work with leadership to integrate adyog into client relationships and programs, and co-lead marketing strategy and implementation.
What will you be doing
- Sales: Direct and manage the sales pipeline. Lead the sales process from lead generation through contract signing. Enable visibility and transparency of our pipeline and new business process through regular updates.
- Marketing: Develop the growth and marketing strategy, refine our messaging, and work across various marketing channels to build and elevate the product's' brand internally and externally.
- Insight & Experimentation: Conduct customer discovery and research through conversations. Gather insights on our customers, our positioning, and our product that inspire us to design and position our products in the best way for clients.
- Self-directed, flexible team player who embodies great interpersonal skills, learns quickly, and relishes the opportunity to support potential clients and project teams in translating challenges and questions into opportunities for innovation.
- You bring at least 7 years of experience in areas such as business development, consulting, business design, and strategy.
How to apply
Please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org and queries too if any about the application process.
We at adyog are committed to provide opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate along side our full-time employees on real product and design challenges.
Our intern hiring varies depending on the needs of each of our offices. Send in an email to email@example.com to know more about the application process.
adyog is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of our relationship with our community without regard to race, creed/religion, gender, gender identity or expression, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, unemployment status, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, or any other category protected under the law.
adyog promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits of all employees.