We are in search of a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer who will help our technology group by focusing on providing the right information to the right people in the format they need. This job will be fast paced and part of a collaborative work environment. This role offers a fantastic learning opportunity in Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
What will you be doing
- Collaborate with business, IT, vendors, off shore development team and other stakeholders
- Facilitate the communication between business stakeholders and the various IT groups.
- Conduct day-to-day client communications. Build credibility and trust. Promote transparency. Manage expectations.
- Enhancements and support product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of significant software development experience, designing, developing and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards, graphs using.
- Experience in collecting, defining and implementing BI report, dimensions, measures, metrics, KPIs and security requirements across the organization.
- Experience leading meetings, creating presentations, status reports, business requirements and specifications document, security design document, test plan, test cases and test scripts.
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at all levels in both written and verbal communications, interacting professionally and managing expectations of a diverse group of executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile. Self motivated, proactive, detail oriented, and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
How to apply
Please email application to email@example.com and queries too if any about the application process.
We at adyog are committed to provide opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate along side our full time employees on real product and design challenges.
Our intern hiring varies depending on the needs of each of our offices. Send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the application process.
adyog is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of our relationship with our community without regard to race, creed/religion, gender, gender identity or expression, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, unemployment status, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, or any other category protected under the law.
adyog promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits of all employees.